|Thank you for everything! I may not be able to respond to everyone and everything but I do greatly appreciate the affections!|
|Keep calm and just appreciate the Art and good vibes <3|
Please Be Respectful!
I love notes, so feel free to send me one! However, No I will not pose nude, no you cannot see my feet, and no I don't want to see your grossly edited penis... thanks anyway.
If you see something you like, then it is gone, check my other folders. I like to keep my featured fresh and tidy as well as possible.
You can use my work as inspiration, but if you steal it, don't credit me, or the likes... I will be after you!
Going through some stuff right now. So if I don't respond in a timely manner that is most likely the culprit.
I am an artist... I Love to paint, sew, melt, sculpt, photograph, and whatever I feel. I love life and I feel like we have to be responsible for our own happiness. I am always up for a good chat so feel free to inquire as your heart desires.
Live Streaming Event: LEGO Mosaic Build June 30thWhen: June 30th, 2017
Time: 9 AM Eastern (GMT-4) to 9 PM (or completion of the mosaic).
Facebook Event: [link]
What: Guess you'll have to watch the live build to see what new mosaic I am building!
Come watch me live stream the entire build process of my next LEGO mosaic! I'll go from a blank board and a pile of thousands of loose bricks to a completed piece of artwork in a matter of hours.
There will be three camera angles for your viewing pleasure.
A live chat will be available and I will have my friend Stephanie on hand to help me answer and questions or comments in the chat.
* I recommend people wanting to check in on a mobile device to install the Picarto.TV Android or iOS app and search for 'ChadLRoss' for the stream name.
* There is NO requirement to create a Picarto.TV account to view the stream or even to chat. To chat, you can just give y
Fixed: dAmn Chat Not Loading in Google ChromeGoogle Chrome has taken a more aggressive stance on phasing out Adobe Flash, so are disabling it by default now. As such, dAmn Chat will cycle through connection methods, attempting Flash, failing, attempting Java, and failing, ending with the message 'no suitable connection available'.
Google Chrome 58 (and above) can be made to work with dAmn chat, if an exception is added to allow Flash to run.
1. Launch Google Chrome and click the 3 dots in the upper right corner, then click Settings.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Show Advanced Settings.
3. In the Privacy section, click Content Settings.
4. Scroll to the Flash section and click Manage Exceptions.
5. Add chat.deviantart.com in the box and choose the Allow option.
6. Click Done, then Done again, and then close Chrome completely, and relaunch.
7. Connect to dAmn Chat successfully.